With a track record spanning over 30 years in Asia and a strong global presence, UBM Asia is well known for its success in branding, such as Conferences and Exhibitions (CONFEX). UBM has received a tremendous response from the market as shown by the growing number of exhibitors and attendees, especially in the 'Livestock' series of conferences and exhibitions.
Livestock Malaysia will be held in Malacca, located in the southern region of the Malaysian Peninsular, also known as “The Historic State” of Malaysia. It is the very first edition of the Livestock Malaysia Conference & Exhibition that will be focusing on the “opportunities and challenges of sustainable livestock production in Malaysia.”
Livestock Malaysia 2017 Conference & Exhibition is expected to attract more than 3,000 industry professionals and top decision makers, attending to learn from and network with industry specialists and experts. It is significant that this show is expected to be yet another success for the Livestock series of shows.
Why Conference and Exhibition?
No matter what your business objectives are, Livestock Malaysia 2017 Conference & Exhibition is the ideal event that offers you a wide range of opportunities:
· On-site conference and seminar programdelivered by experts, will provide solutions to industry issues, trends and regulations.
· Ideal platformto promote your company, products and solutions, to a highly targeted group of industry professionals, decision makers and buyers and generate sales — all in one place in just two days.
· Face-to-face interactionis the best way to communicate and deliver clear messages, expands networks and develop business partnerships.
· Launch new products and services.
· Achieve better marketunderstanding.
· Find new customers, suppliers or distributors.
· Benefit from the event’s extensive marketing campaign.
Malacca has been known as a successful entry port and as a center of international traders since the early 15th Century. Malacca has now also become a centre for the manufacturing industry, with many local and foreign investors setting up their businesses there, producing a wide range of goods for both the local and international markets.
Besides having tourism as one of the major industries that support Malacca’s economy, Malacca is also known as the Livestock hub for Peninsular Malaysia that generates a large production of meat and poultry products to meet the demand of the Malaysian market.
In early 2016, the Malacca State Government started to develop a new economic development area in the city centre which will be known as the 'Hang Tuah Trade Centre' that will encompass trade centers, higher education academies, hospitality services and other businesses.
A-8-1, Level 8, Hampshire Place Office
157 Hampshire, 1 JalanMayang Sari
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
T: +603 2176 8788
F: +603 2164 8786